Sunday, April 13, 2008

Pride vs Humility

I have two videos--one from an atheist; the other from an ex-atheist. Note the different expressions. I need illustrations and hands on activities to learn. I wanted a video showing me what pride was; well, I found it. Note that the atheist judges Christians (false converts and true converts) by his standards, his 10 Commandments. What he believes is his standard of right and wrong is how he judges others. Why is his standards right and the 10 Commandments of the Christian Bible wrong? Because he says so. He judges Christians by his own laws. This is the problem with atheists. They are their own god in their own universe. He brags about sinning, "because there is no one to judge me." He can fleece others, that is OK (in fact, he can lie, cheat, steal, commit adultery, and do what he wants), but by his standards others cannot. The plain reading of the Christian Bible makes it clear that someone who fleeces someone is guilty of stealing, thus they WILL receive God's judgment.

Jesus said to them, "I am telling you the truth: everyone who sins is a slave of sin. (John 8:34)
Wicked people are controlled by their conceit and arrogance, and this is sinful. (Proverbs 21:4)



No comments: